What are you thinking? Oh no!! Not another…There are more than 500 ITTOs.
But I am telling you this tool is a fantastic one.
SIPOC: Supplier Process Input Output
What is it:
- A process snapshot that captures information critical to a project.
- SIPOC diagrams help a team and its sponsors agree on project boundaries and scope.
- Helps teams to verify the process.
How to create:
- Identify process boundaries and key activities.
- Make it a high level preferably a bird’s eye view.
- Focus on only critical outputs.
- Brainstorm output s and customers.
- Focus on critical to quality.
You can find the details in any Lean Six Sigma tool book.
I have used it many times during initiation and planning phase for reference.